Academic Policies Transformation Project
The Academic Policies Transformation Project will
- consolidate the University’s 117 academic policies, procedures and guidelines into a smaller, more coherent suite of academic policies and supporting procedures
- apply plain English principles and rigorous editing, to ensure the new academic policies suite is clear, complete and easy to read
- align the academic policies suite with the University’s Policy Framework
- review and improve provisions, in consultation with stakeholders and subject matter experts, and
- use benchmarking research to assess existing policy provisions against university sector practice.
For more details see the consolidation/review process.
- will have a number of benefits for staff, students and the University as a whole.
- is being overseen by a project steering group.
- is jointly sponsored by the Associate Provost and the University Secretary
- will be supported by Dr Kai Jensen of PolicyTrain, along with policy specialist staff of the University.
For current project activities see updates.
If you have a query about the project, email Erika Muzinic, Co-ordinator, Policy Framework at email@example.com.