Mr Mike Fazey
Senior Lecturer and Program Coordinator - Human Resource Management
BA (Murdoch), GradDipHRD (Curtin), MHRM (Murdoch), FAHRI
Phone: 9433 0920
Mike has twenty-eight years’ experience as a practitioner and strategist in a variety of HR roles, encompassing recruitment, learning and development, performance management, change management, organisational development, leadership development, HR policy and strategic HRM.
He also has twelve years university teaching experience both as a sessional lecturer and as a full-time faculty member. He has authored or co-authored nine books on different aspects of HRM, as well as contributing to other publications in the fields of HRM, leadership and business communication.
- Nel P, Werner A, Fazey M, Millett B, Du Plessis A, Wordsworth R, Hearn MacKinnon B, and Souseno Y, 2017, Human Resource Management in Australia (2e), Oxford University Press, Melbourne.
- Fazey M 2016, HRM Unplugged, Tilde Business, Prahran
- Fazey M 2015, Cases in HR Practice and Strategy (2e), Tilde University Press, Prahran
- Fazey M 2013, Human Resource Policy: Connecting Strategy with Real-World Practice (2e), Tilde University Press, Melbourne
- Nel P, Werner A, Du Plessis A, Fazey M, Erwee R, Pillay S, Hearn Mackinnon B, Millett B and Wordsworth R 2012, Human Resource Management in Australia and New Zealand, Oxford University Press, Melbourne
- Benn S, Dunphy D, Perrott B, Fazey M, Clarke M, Connell J, and Teo S 2012, Sustainability at Work: Readings, Cases, Policy. Tilde Business, Melbourne
- Dickie C, Soldan Z and Fazey M 2012, Diversity at Work: Working With and Managing Diversity, Tilde Business, Melbourne
- Fazey M 2011, Cases in HR Practice and Strategy, Tilde University Press, Melbourne
- Fazey M 2010, Human Resource Policy: Concepts, Processes and Applications, Tilde University Press, Melbourne