Bachelor Media in Visual Communications
Phone: 02 8204 4108
Tony Radevski is an independent Australian director, writer and producer of film and television.
In 2005, he co-produced the 35mm Screen NSW-funded short drama IN THE MIDDLE. In 2006, he completed a documentary for SBS entitled THE PRODIGAL SON, which won Best Short Documentary at the 2006 IF Awards and Most Popular Film at the Flickerfest International Short Film Festival.
In 2008, he finished work on the Screen Australia-funded short animation EPHEMERAL, which he wrote and directed/produced with animator Jongsu Oh. It screened at the 2008 Dendy Awards and won Most Innovative film. It was a finalist in the Best Animation category at the 2008 ATOM Awards and St Kilda Film Festival. It sold to SBS Television. He also directed the experimental short drama MATCHSTICK in 2009 and edited the half hour drama HUSH in 2011.
In 2013, he was commissioned to direct the documentary PART ONE: LOVE and in 2014 produced and co-illustrated the short animation CHIP, which screened at TEDxSydney in 2014. It also won an AACTA/AFI "Social Shorts" Award for Best Independent Short. He is currently in development on longer former documentary and drama.
He is director of the production company rntm:Runtime Pictures, and also works on commercial and communications projects. He is a professional member of the Australian Director’s Guild and The Australian Academy of Cinema and Television Arts (AACTA).
Film Production (documentary and drama)
Original creative works
2014 CHIP (3-minute animated documentary) Producer/Illustrator. Directed by Pete Ireland
2013 PART ONE: LOVE (12-min doco) Director/Writer
2011 HUSH (30-min drama) Editor. Directed by Marco Ianneillo.
2009 MATCHSTICK (12-min short drama) Director / Writer / Producer
2008 EPHEMERAL (15-min animation) Director / Writer / Producer
2006 THE PRODIGAL SON (30-min doco for SBS) Director / Writer
2005 IN THE MIDDLE (15-min 35mm drama) Producer. Director: Natalie Sutherland.
2004 BROKEN (15-min doco) Role: Director / Writer / Producer
The Australian Directors Guild (ADG), Professional Membership
The Australian Academy of Cinema and Television Arts Awards (AACTA/AFI), Professional Membership
- AACTA/AFI "Social Shorts" Award for Best Independent Short ('Chip')
- ATOM Awards finalist: Nominated: Best Short Animation (‘Ephemeral’)
- St Kilda Film Festival: Nominated: Best Short Documentary (‘Part One: Love’).
- St Kilda Film Festival: Nominated: Best Short Animation (‘Ephemeral’).
- St Kilda Film Festival: Nominated: Best Sound Production (‘Ephemeral’).
- Dendy Awards: Sydney Film Festival. (‘Ephemeral’). WON: Most Innovative Film
- IF Awards: Best Short Documentary Award winner (‘The Prodigal Son’)
- Flickerfest: WON: Most Popular Film & Highly Commended Best Doco (‘The Prodigal Son’)
- Dendy Awards, Sydney Film Fest - Highly Commended for Documentary (‘The Prodigal Son’)