The Objectives of the Logos for Schools Programme
- To provide an introduction to philosophy and ethics as an academic discipline in preparation for life, study and work.
- To communicate the Catholic view of the integration of faith and reason.
- To introduce the concept of liberal arts education and its capacity to enrich education.
- To enable a coming together of students of different backgrounds and interests.
- To foster habits of philosophical and ethical reflection that will last for life and have a positive effect upon autonomous and rational decision-making.