Register to access the University Library
To register as an alumni member of the University Library, please complete the application form below and read the terms of membership.
- Alumni are welcome to continue using Refworks and the Open Access database for their continued professional development and research. The Library has also developed a guide to high quality open access resources which can support your continued professional development.
- For further online access information visit the Library Alumni homepage.
- Registration entitles you to borrow a maximum of five (5) items at one time for a six week loan period.
- As an alumni borrower, you may not borrow any items from the Reserve or short term loan collections. Such items are only available to enrolled students due to high demand..
- You must abide by the University Library regulations. Failure to comply will result in the membership being revoked.
- Registration must be renewed every 3 years.
- You must present a valid Photo ID each visit to borrow resources.
You have a right to access your personal information that the University holds about you and to seek its correction. If you wish to access your personal information or inquire about the handling of your personal information, please contact the relevant Campus Registrar via email: email@example.com (for Broome / Fremantle Students), or firstname.lastname@example.org (for Sydney Students)