Emergency contact numbers
- Fremantle: 0438 923 955 or the 24 hour security patrol call (08) 9433 0123 (extension 2123)
- Broadway: 0403 458 011 or dial the pre-programmed number on an office phone
- Darlinghurst: 0406 318 213 or dial the pre-programmed number on an office phone
- Broome: 0475 985 197
Security guards can walk students and staff to the perimeter of the University. Staff car parks are also open after hours for staff and students to park their cars closer to campus.
Non-Emergency Police Assistance
- Residential & International Students
- Critical Incident Management Policy and Procedure
- Emergency Procedures
- First Aid Officers
- Campus Maps
- Clinical Schools (coming soon)
Personal Safety Tips
- Be alert, assertive and confident.
- Try and walk with other people rather than alone.
- Carry only the money you need for the day.
- Keep your money and wallet in your front pocket and keep your bag in front of you.
- Be aware of your surroundings and report anything unusual and suspicious.
- At night stay in well-lit areas, where there are lots of people.
- If you feel like you are being followed or threatened, cross the street, change direction,
- Vary your pace and enter a shop or occupied house.
- Report suspicious activity to Police.