Fremantle Accommodation – How to apply
How to apply
To be eligible you need to:
- Have applied to become a student or are enrolled to study at The University of Notre Dame Australia.
- Be over the age of 18 years.
In order to apply, please complete an application form and prepare all required supporting documentation (see below), and submit your application by post (Attn: Gail Eden, PO Box 1225, Fremantle WA, 6959) or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact email@example.com in order to receive an application form and further information regarding required supporting documentation.
Applications will remain open until all rooms are filled.
The application procedure is as follows:
- Application received by Student Residences by email or post including:
- Application form
- 300-word personal statement - This is a cover letter describing why you have chosen to live on the Fremantle Campus. This is an opportunity to introduce yourself and to discuss your personal and academic goals, and qualifications which influenced your decision to apply.
- Two references - provide 2 references using the appropriate page in the application form
- Two passport size photos
- Certified copy of current (2016) WA Police National Police Certificate
- Receipt sent to applicant by email.
- Previewed by Student Residences staff.
- Interview at Notre Dame.
- Recommendation made by Interviewer.
- Offer made by the Manager of Student Residences.
- Student Accommodation Agreement and Acceptance of Terms signed and returned to Notre Dame.
- Welcome letter and move in instructions sent to new resident
Note: Provision of accommodation and rent
The accommodation at the Hall of Residence is provided to students of the University of Notre Dame Australia, including students of its Study Abroad Program, where available and at University of Notre Dame Australia's sole discretion. Nothing creates any right for any student to be provided with accommodation on this or any other basis.
Lease dates and fees
Check In & Check Out Dates
Student Residences are open for the academic year including Summer Term, Semester One, Winter Term and Semester Two.
Semester Two 2020: Cost for the semester (18 weeks) is $5202.00
$150.00 Refundable Bond Payment
$272.00 Community Meal Payment - $8.00 per meal, two meals per week for 17 weeks
You are required to pay these amounts in full before the Check In date.
Please see the Refund Policy for further details.
For more information on the on-campus accommodation please contact the Manager of Student Residences
Telephone: +61 8 9433 0106
Fax: +61 8 9433 0544