Your Library provides access to a wealth of online resources to inform your studies including eBooks, eJournals, video collections and databases. These resources can be discovered using the Findit search tool on the Library homepage. You will need to use your NDA student ID and password to access the online resources.
If you don’t find the resource you are looking for you can recommend that the Library acquires that resource. If that resource is listed on your reading list please also inform your course coordinator of your request.
You can borrow books in person from any of our libraries by bringing your Student ID card. Our Contacts webpage lists the locations of the physical libraries.
Your Library also offers a range of services, tools and facilities to assist with your studies, including:
- A comprehensive Frequently Asked Questions knowledge base
- Guides to Using Scholarly Sources (eBooks, journal articles, databases, etc.)
- Modules to help you develop your Research Skills
- Modules to help you develop your Learning Skills
- Detailed guides to using our approved Referencing Styles
- Subject Guides to help you to decide where to search for resources
- Video tutorials to help you use key Library services
- Assignment Coversheets
You can speak to the Library staff using the Chat With Us service which will pop up when you are navigating the Library webpages. Alternatively our Contacts webpage enables you to call or email us seven days a week. Library staff will escalate your question if you need specialist advice.