Student Services, Broome Campus
The Student Services provide a range of support services for students and works towards enhancing the community spirit of our Broome Campus.
Led by the Residential Manager and the Campus Minister, our team meets regularly and students are invited to every meeting to bring along ideas, suggestions and complaints or to assist in the preparation of various social or sporting events. Pancake breakfasts are held on a regular basis - around once a month - to coincide with the presence of a VET Study Block. These are always well attended by staff, students and members of our Campus community. Quiz Nights, balls, dragon boat racing and end of semester social gatherings have been regular events on our calendar.
The Campus is now regularly entering teams into our local Touch Football and Indoor Soccer competitions. These teams have met with a high level of success.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Senior Administrative Officer
88 Guy Street, Broome WA 6725
Ph: +61 8 9192 0604
The University of Notre Dame Australia is part of the Elite Athlete Friendly University (EAFU) Network committed to supporting Australia’s elite athletes to achieve academic excellence whilst pursuing a sporting career. Eligible elite athletes will be able to negotiate their course entry, study and assessment options or explore any flexible studies arrangement in the course of their university degree.
An elite athlete or coach is identified and recognised, or is a member of one of the following organisations:
- Australian Institute of Sport
- State Institutes or Academies of Sport (e.g. WAIS or NSWIS)
- AFL Players’ Association
- Australian Cricketers’ Association
- Rugby Union Players’ Association
- Rugby League Professionals’ Association
- Australian Professional Footballers’ Association
- National squad members from Australian Sports Commission recognised sports
- Senior/head coaches from state and territory institutes/academies of sport, national teams from Australian Sports Commission recognised sports or participating professional sports
Career Service, Fremantle & Broome Campus
The Career Service provides valuable career support for students from Year One through to graduation and up to 18 months after graduation. We also conduct general and School based workshops, as well as provide a range of career management resources. The service offers support in the following areas:
- Career and course planning
- Job applications - résumés, cover letters and selection criteria statements
- Interview skills and techniques
- Networking and job search techniques
- Future of work
Students and Alumni can access resources, events and make appointments via the CareerHub portal. We provide guidance and support for students who are seeking employment. Our extensive experience tells us that this kind of personal interaction leads to successful career planning, job hunting, confidence building and motivation.