Introducing your new state-of-the-art gym
Clean, flexible and functional in design. High ceilings flooded with natural light. Superior quality equipment. Welcome to your new state-of-the-art gymnasium, located on the Fremantle Campus on the ground floor of Customs House (ND49) (corner of Henry and Phillimore Sts).
The new Notre Dame Gymnasium will open its doors in Semester One, 2019 and features state-of-the-art equipment including the following:
- Jim Bradley boxing punching bags
- Aerobic machines – treadmill, exercise bikes, elliptical trainer, rowing machine
- Weight machines – cable machine, torsonator, leg press
- Free weights – IronEdge bumper plates and bars, racks, weightlifting platforms, dumbbells
A key feature of the gym is the focus on flexibility and user friendliness. It contains both a state-of-the-art learning facility for the School of Physiotherapy students, and a Student & Staff Gymnasium.
Student & Staff Gymnasium
- 6.00am to 10.00pm – weekdays
- 7.00am to 5.00pm – weekends
School of Physiotherapy Gymnasium - lessons in session weekdays during semester
- 8.30am to 12.30pm – School of Physiotherapy only
- 1.30pm to 5.30pm – School of Physiotherapy only
The School of Physiotherapy Gymnasium is available for general use by gym members outside of these hours.
Students and staff (part time/full time only) wishing to join the gym must complete an induction session. At the induction session, you will be required to complete and sign a membership form and pre-medical screening form. On completion of the induction session and after receipt of payment, cards will be made available for collection and membership commences. To book an induction session, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The price schedule is provided below:
Payment instructions will be provided at your induction session.