The Student Administration & Fees Office aims to make your time at Notre Dame a positive and rewarding experience. This page includes important information which will assist you in managing your studies.
- Maintaining the records of all past and present students of the University;
- Processing requests for changes to a student’s enrolment, course or personal information;
- Processing enrolments each semester or term;
- Administering examinations; graduations and award ceremonies;
- Administering requests for cross institutional enrolments and advanced standing;
- Providing support and the required documentation for international students to extend their visa;
- Providing student ID cards;
- Administering scholarships;
- Processing admission records;
- Providing authorised information to external Government bodies and
- Student Grievance resolution
Online student payments are available at payments.nd.edu.au.
Please refer to the list of administrative charges that apply to our services.
If you have any further questions or requests please contact Student Administration on 9433 0781 or e-mail email@example.com.