To obtain an official transcript of your academic record you would need to:
- Pay the appropriate fee to the Fees Office. This can be done in person or over the phone (9433 0536) using your credit card.
- Your academic transcript will be available 24 hours after the time of payment.
- If you wish to have your academic transcript mailed to your current address a postage fee will apply. Please check with the Fees Office regarding the cost. A slightly higher fee will apply if you prefer to use Registered Post.
- We do not send PDF versions of transcripts to students or external agencies, except for registration purposes (Education Students).
The official transcript will show the total number of credit points you have successfully completed to date as well as your Grade Point Average.
To obtain an unofficial transcript of your academic record you may, at any time and for no cost:
- Go to your Student Academic Information page.
- Click on ‘Academic grades for each semester’
- Click on the button ‘Print PDF’
This will display an unofficial transcript of all your units and their grades. Marks are displayed only from 2006 onwards.
This unofficial transcript will show your Grade Point Average to the present time.
This can be printed out for your records.
If you have any further questions or requests please contact Student Administration on 9433 0781 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.