An official academic transcript of your results, shows the total number of units of credit you have successfully completed as well as your Grade Point Average (GPA).
To obtain an official transcript of your academic record you will need to:
- Pay the Fees Office for a digital version via My eQuals: Cost, $20 (Hardcopy transcripts are only available if a digital version is not available or in exceptional circumstances: Cost, $30 Additional copies in the same transaction are $5 each.) Please email email@example.com to order a transcript.
- For current students, your academic transcript will be available 24hrs after purchase via the My eQuals Portal.
- For students who have completed study or graduated prior to 2018 and are no longer current, your academic transcript will be issued as a hardcopy and can only be collected from Student Administration after 12pm the next business day or mailed to your current address. Postage will be an extra cost so please enquire when making payment.
If you are a current student, you can also obtain an unofficial transcript of your academic record at any time and for no cost:
- Go to your Student Self Service Centre
- Click on ‘Academic Records’
- Click on ‘View Unofficial Transcript’
- Click the drop down ‘Report Type’
- Select ‘Unofficial Transcript’ and click ‘View Report’
This will display an unofficial transcript of all your Courses and their grades. Marks are displayed from 2006 onwards.
This unofficial transcript will show your Grade Point Average to the present time and can be printed out for your records.
If you have any further questions or requests please contact:
- Student Administration: firstname.lastname@example.org