The Student Administration & Fees Office aims to make your time at Notre Dame a positive and rewarding experience. This page includes important information which will assist you in managing your studies.
- Maintaining the records of all past and present students of the University;
- Processing requests for changes to a student’s enrolment, course or personal information;
- Processing enrolments each semester or term;
- Administering examinations; graduations and award ceremonies;
- Administering requests for cross institutional enrolments and advanced standing;
- Providing support and the required documentation for international students to extend their visa;
- Providing student ID cards;
- Administering scholarships;
- Processing admission records;
- Providing authorised information to external Government bodies and
- Student Grievance resolution
Online student payments are available at payments.nd.edu.au.
For further information, please contact the Sydney Campus on (02) 8204 4418 or at email@example.com