An introduction to the foundations of chemistry. This two day workshop is highly recommended for Science and Health Science students with no prior chemistry study.
The following topics will be covered:
- Structure of the atom
- Atomic numbers and mass numbers
- Electron configuration
- Formulae for elements
- Formulae for compounds
- Relative atomic, molecular and formula mass
- Balancing chemical equations
- Individual forms must be completed in full for each attendee.
- Payment must be received by Monday, 8th February 2021 – payment can be completed here
- Once payment has been processed, a registration confirmation will be sent to the email addresses provided below.
- An email will be sent confirming venue details closer to the time.