This two-day workshop covers the basics of Human Biology and is highly recommended for Nursing, Health Sciences and Physiotherapy students who do not have a background in Human Biology.
The following topics will be covered:
- Chemistry of Life: introduction to organic molecules and processes.
- Cell Biology: structure and function, including body tissues.
- Body Systems: how the body works, including musculoskeletal, digestive, circulatory and respiratory systems.
- Individual forms must be completed in full for each attendee.
- Payment must be received by Friday, 12th February 2021 – payment can be completed here.
- Once payment has been processed, a registration confirmation will be sent to the email addresses provided below.
- An email will be sent confirming venue details closer to the time.