Welcome to your town university in Freo’s West End.
If you missed your School’s enrolment session on 23-24 January, it’s not too late to enrol and secure your place. Contact the Admissions Office on 08 9433 0537 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how to enrol.
The most important part of the day is enrolling in your units for Semester 1, 2019. But you will also:
- sort out your fee forms;
- get your student smart rider application signed;
- receive your student ID card;
- meet the staff in your School; and
- get a taste of the perks of student life from the Student Association.
To enrol you will require
- Photo identification (passport, driver’s license, photo card, etc).
- Your Tax File Number if you have previously lodged your HECS-HELP or FEE-HELP form without it. Don't have one? Head online to apply for one and bring along the Certificate of Application.