By clicking this checkbox, I am indicating that I have read and accepted the terms and conditions of this application and personally make the legally enforceable declarations below:
- I understand that, should I be successful in securing an offer, I will be required to upload all scanned authentic original transcripts and academic records as proof of results as outlined in my application.
- I understand that the University will contact me in relation to my application and may request feedback relating to University admission.
- I have read the Application Form carefully, in its entirety, and have included the appropriate documentation.
- I declare that all information included in my application is factually correct and fairly presented. I understand that if any of the information included here is found to be false (including copies of transcripts and academic records), the University reserves the right to vary or reverse any decision made in regards to my application or enrolment. I also understand that the University reserves the right to provide details of the false information to other universities or educational institutions or any other authority which the University considers is appropriate to inform.
- I am aware that most courses available are offered on a fee-paying basis.
- I understand that proof of citizenship or permanent residency must be presented if requested by the University.
- I authorise the University to obtain results from TISC, NESA, Curriculum Council, SCSA and/or any educational institution attended by me currently or in the past.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to ensure that the application is received by the University.
- I understand that upon submission of this application and/or any subsequent enrolment at Notre Dame, the University may inform my secondary school of my course of study.
Privacy Statement: The information provided in this form will only be used for the administrative or educational purposes of the University, or in accordance with your specific consent. The University will not disclose your personal information to a third party unless required to, or permitted by law or where you have consented to the disclosure.