Nulungu’s core research themes are Culture Country Language, Education and Learning, Aboriginal Wellbeing and Health and Cultural Security and Social Justice. Our expertise includes native title, governance, climate change, sustainable futures, organisational landscapes, linguistics, alternative food production systems and carbon farming.
In addition to the projects under way, new proposals are being developed to look into new ways of fostering improved Indigenous futures. For example an International Conference on 'Wellbeing, Caring for Country and Ethics'.
Nulungu also offers a higher degree by research (HDR) program aimed at establishing and maintaining research capacity within the Kimberley and across northern Australia.
- Culture Country Language
- Education and Learning
- Aboriginal Wellbeing and Health
- Cultural Security and Social Justice
- Kimberley Transitions
- Native Mounted Police
- Can't Be What You Can't See
- OLT Developing a Culturally Appropriate Data Quality Framework
- Collaborative Research Network Program (CRN)
- CNRM Feasibility Study Report
- ARC Discovery Reciprocal Accountability and Public Value in Aboriginal Organisations
- ARC Linkage Native Mounted Police Project