Human Research Ethics - Application Forms
Are you uncertain about the level of ethical clearance that is required for your research project?
To prevent that the ethics clearance level of your research project is underestimated, using the Low Risk Review Checklist is one way to find out whether your research includes only the foreseeable risk of discomfort (generally considered negligible or low risk).
Careful objective consideration of the ethical implications of your research upfront will prevent unnecessary delays in the ethics approval process.
Low Risk Review
- Low Risk Review Checklist
- Cross-Institutional Application Form
- Low Risk Application Form
- Low Risk Application Form - Retrospective Analysis of Patient Data
- Appendix A: Use of human biospecimens
- Appendix B: Use of Personal Health Information
- Appendix C: Research with Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Peoples
Managing Approved Research Projects
- To make changes to an approved project: Amendment Form
- Required annually on the anniversary of original approval: Annual Report Form
- Required upon completion of the project: Final Report Form
- To report adverse events experienced by participants involved in a research project: Adverse Event Report Form