Prize and awards
To recognise the work of Notre Dame academics, awards are given for the best abstracts in these three categories:
- Award for an abstract by a sessional academic of a SoTL project that enhances student engagement
This award recognises the valuable contributions of sessional academics to learning and teaching at The University of Notre Dame Australia. In recognition that sessional academics do not always have sole responsibility for a course, the design of the project and the presentation, although led by a sessional may be undertaken in collaboration with a permanent academic.
- Award for an abstract of collaborative SoTL project by an academic and student
This award recognises the successful collaboration between an academic and student/s in a SoTL project. The project should demonstrate sustained collaboration within the partnership.
- Award for a project demonstrating the best representation of the conference theme/sub-theme
This award recognises the abstract that best addresses the key concerns of the conference as indicated in the conference theme or sub-themes.
Conference Award Criteria
Abstracts are assessed for the Awards according to the following criteria:
- The rationale for the project
- The methodology and methods used in the project
- The project results
- The implications or impact of the results
- Adherence to the word limit
Hosted by the Learning and Teaching Office.