Information Technology Office
The Information Technology Office (ITO) provides digital technology solutions and services aligned to the University’s strategic vision and mission within our National context.
We are committed to maintaining a high level of service to the Learning & Teaching, Research and Corporate functions of the University.
Delivery of services is focused on meeting the ITO objectives of Secure, Effective, Reliable and Affordable technology solutions that support and enables our University.
Key responsibilities include:
- IT Strategy and Leadership
- IT Governance and Oversight
- Cyber & Digital Information Security
- Business Engagement and IT Solution Design
- IT Solution Build, Test and Deliver
- IT Operation and Maintenance
Fremantle08 9433 0999
8am – 5pm AWST
Sydney02 8204 4444
8am – 5pm AEST
Broome08 9192 0632
8am – 4:30pm AWST