Fees & Census Days
Information on census days, fees and withdrawals are available here.
What is a Census Day?
A census day is the day a student incurs financial liability for the unit/s of study they have enrolled in. Students may cancel their enrolment by the census day without incurring tuition fees (VET Student Loans debt) for the course or the part of the course.
Census Dates (VET Programs)
Fees (VET Programs)
Refer to the: Procedure: VET Fees, Charges and Refunds for process information about course fee payments, concessions, exemptions, penalties and refunds.
- Fees 2020 Diploma of Nursing HLT54115 (August 2020 Commencement)
- Fees 2020 Diploma of Nursing HLT54115 (February 2020 Commencement)
- Fees 2020 Diploma of Nursing HLT54115 (Sept 2019 Commencement)
- Fees 2020 Diploma of Nursing HLT54115 (June 2019 Commencement)
- Fees 2020 CHC30213 Certificate III in Education Support
- Fees 2020 CHC40213 Certificate IV in Education Support
- Incidental Costs HLT54115 Diploma of Nursing
National RTO Code: 0064