Census Dates, Fees, Withdrawal & Refund
Information on census dates, fees and withdrawals are available here.
Course Offerings and Census Dates (Higher Education)
Census Dates (VET Programs)
- Fees 2018 HLT33015 Certificate III in Allied Health Assistance
- Fees 2018 HLT33115 Certificate III in Health Services Assistance
- Fees 2018 HLT54115 Diploma of Nursing (2017 commencing)
- Fees 2018 HLT54115 Diploma of Nursing (2018 commencing)
- Fees 2018 CHC30213 Certificate III in Education Support
- Fees 2018 CHC40213 Certificate IV in Education Support
- Fees 2018 CHC53215 Diploma of Alcohol and other Drugs
- Fees 2018 CHC52115 Diploma of Community Development
- Incidental Costs Health and Nursing and Diploma of Nursing Booklist 2018
VET Student Loans
VET Student Loans will replace the VET FEE-HELP scheme from January 1, 2017.
If you enrolled in a course with VET FEE-HELP in 2016 and will continue studying that course, visit VET FEE-HELP.
Students who enrol in selected Diploma courses from January 1, 2017 will be able to apply for a VET Student Loan (VSL) to support payment of tuition fees. In 2017, VET Student Loans will be capped at $5,000, $10,000 or $15,000, depending on the course.
You can find further information regarding VET Student Loans eligibility below. There is also up-to-date information in the Student Fact Sheets on the Government’s VET Student Loans website.
National RTO Code: 0064