At Notre Dame the pastoral care and wellbeing of all of our staff is a priority. If you are struggling or experiencing mental distress the University provides access to counselling support through the Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Notre Dame’s EAP provider is Access Wellbeing Services.
Phone: 1300 66 77 00 (24/7)
Supporting you during COVID-19
Access Wellbeing Services have developed the following information sheets to support you and your family during this challenging time.
- Tips for Anxiety Management Strategies
- Tips on How to talk to children about the coronavirus
- Tips for Looking after your Mental Health during the coronavirus
- How to respond effectively to the Corona crisis
- Parent Series: Tips for managing change
- How to manage in isolation
- How to support teens who are anxious about self isolating from friends
- Corona help and support in Perth
- Tips for coping with financial hardship