The Information Technology Office (ITO) provides digital technology solutions and services aligned to the University’s strategic vision and mission within our National context.
We are committed to maintaining a high level of service to the Learning & Teaching, Research and Corporate functions of the University.
Delivery of services is focused on meeting the ITO objectives of Secure, Effective, Reliable and Affordable technology solutions that support and enable our University.
Key responsibilities include:
- IT Strategy and Leadership
- IT Governance and Oversight
- Cyber & Digital Information Security
- Business Engagement and IT Solution Design
- IT Solution Build, Test and Deliver
- IT Operation and Maintenance
Click on the headings below to find out more about our IT Services.
For us to assist you as quickly as possible, please include the following information:
- Name and ID (if you have a preferred name, please include this also)
- Contact details (include mobile if off campus)
- Description or image of error message/code
- Time issue occurred (if more frequent, include dates)
- Device issue occurred on (PC, laptop, venue machine)
Fremantle1800 878 903
8am – 5pm AWST
Sydney1800 878 903
8am – 5pm AEST
Broome1800 878 903
8am – 4:30pm AWST