Copyright & related notices
The contents of this Web Site are subject to copyright. No part of these documents may be reproduced or in any or by any means, electronic or mechanical, for any purpose, without the express written permission of The University of Notre Dame Australia.
The information contained in this Web Site is provided in good faith and is derived from sources believed to be reliable and accurate. The University of Notre Dame Australia expressly disclaims liability which is based on a reliance on the information contained in this Web Site.
If you believe that any information contained in or link from this Web Site is incorrect or inaccurate, please let us know via email at email@example.com.
Linking to this Site
The University of Notre Dame Australia ("The University") permits anyone to link to The University's web site subject to the linker's compliance with the following terms and conditions: A site that links to The University's web site:
- May link to, but not replicate, content contained in The University's site;
- Must not create a border environment or browser around content contained in The University's site;
- Must not present misleading or false information about The University's services or products;
- Must not misrepresent The University's relationship with the linker;
- Must not imply that The University is endorsing or sponsoring the linker or the linker's services or products;
- Must not use The University's logos or trade dress without prior written permission from The University;
- Must not contain content that could be construed as obscene, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, or inappropriate for all ages;
- Must not contain materials that would violate any laws;
- Must agree that the link may be removed at any time upon The University's request pursuant to The University's reserved rights to rescind its consent to allow the link.
The University of Notre Dame Australia has no control over the content of material accessible from this Web Site. It is the responsibility of the individual Internet user to make decisions regarding the relevance, accuracy, currency and/or reliability of information found on linked Sites.