Learn - Connect - Engage
Build your online presence with an engaging learning experience personally tailored to your professional needs through LinkedIn Learning.
Discover relevant and in-demand skills needed to be productive and successful through LinkedIn Learning's global platform of online training modules. Get recommended courses based on your job title, skills, and current trends to help develop your professional and personal skill set.
LinkedIn Learning is available to all Notre Dame Staff, Students and Alumni to independently use anytime and anywhere. Download the mobile app to learn on the go; available on both iOS and Android devices.
Set up your LinkedIn Learning profile using Notre Dame single sign-on (SSO). You do not require a LinkedIn account to be able to access LinkedIn Learning.
Follow these steps to get your LinkedIn learners permit:
- Access the registration portal
- Sign in using your University ID and password
- Connect your LinkedIn account to your Learning account (if prompted - optional)
- Select what skills you are interested in
- Add courses to your account
You are ready to start learning online with LinkedIn Learning.
How to access after registration
You can access your LinkedIn Learning account a few different ways after your initial registration is complete.
- LinkedIn is available under Staff portals for quick access.
- Search LinkedIn Learning online to access your account through their online portal.
- You can access LinkedIn Learning through your LinkedIn account if your accounts are joined. You may join the accounts together at any time to see what your contacts are learning online.
Check out LinkedIn’s user guide to get you up and running quickly. Find tips, tricks and practices to help you get the most out of your online learning experience.
Got your permit - You're ready to GO!
Reach your full potential with LinkedIn Learning’s on-demand library of videos taught by industry professionals with real-world experience. There are over 15,000 courses already online with more added each week on Business Technology and Creativity. Keep an eye out for courses recommended to you by our Notre Dame community.
Join LinkedIn Learning with LinkedIn’s professional network to see what others are doing in their field. See what skills are in-demand, enrol in the same courses or take the lead and start your own trend for others to follow.
FAQs and more
Find answers to questions about set-up, use and support for LinkedIn Learning with our LinkedIn FAQ.
Keep an eye out for new questions on features, learning and teaching uses and new releases for staff, students and alumni.
Learn more about LinkedIn Learning with information and training videos:
Fremantle08 9433 0999
8am – 5pm AWST
Sydney02 8204 4444
8am – 5pm AEST
Broome08 9192 0632
8am – 4:30pm AWST