Upskill, retrain and progress your career with Notre Dame University’s Alumni Advantage
Notre Dame University’s Alumni Advantage provides you with a 10% tuition fee saving to support your continuing professional development.
Whether you are looking to expand your professional opportunities or pursuing a career change, Notre Dame University can support your continued professional development via a wide range of postgraduate programs to help you upskill and build on your existing strengths, as well as expand your professional networks by learning from experts and industry professionals.
How to apply:
All alumni commencing an eligible postgraduate program in 2022 will receive the Alumni Advantage fee saving. You will not need to complete an application form and provided you meet the entry requirements of the eligible program and you commence your studies in 2022, your tuition fees will be automatically adjusted.
Terms and conditions:
- Eligible domestic alumni will receive a 10% fee reduction when commencing a full fee postgraduate program (not including commonwealth supported programs) in 2022 (any intake).
- The fee reduction will apply to the full program, taken part-time or full-time until completed.
- The fee reduction will not apply to the Doctor of Medicine, PhDs, non-award programs or where other discounts are in effect, such as the staff discount.
- To be eligible recipients must have successfully completed a Notre Dame degree at an UG or PG level including UG certificates, bachelors, PG certificates, diplomas, and masters (coursework and research), as well as professional doctorates.
- Students who have not completed a program set out in point 4 above but have completed a Notre Dame short course non award programs, including the Tertiary Pathway Program, or standalone course enrolments are not eligible.
- An alumni must have successfully completed, but may not have officially graduated, their prior program before becoming eligible to commence their new program with the fee reduction applied.
Explore our postgraduate programs and book a 1-on-1 advice session to discuss your Alumni Advantage study options in 2022.