Apply direct to Notre Dame
We know that you’re a person, not a number.
That’s why our unique admissions process goes beyond a single score. We consider not only on your academic record but your personal qualities, your gifts and talents, your motivation to study, and your contribution to school or community life. Plus you'll get the opportunity to ask us questions when we get to know you at an interview.
Here’s what you’ll need to apply online for a tertiary pathway, undergraduate or postgraduate program:
- Certified copies of your academic basis for entry
- Certified copy of your proof of citizenship/residency
- Any other supporting documentation including CV, references (optional)
- Personal statement – 300 words (not applicable for international students) - see our tips.
- Certified copies of proof of English language proficiency (international students only)
- If you are applying for a postgraduate research program, you’ll need an initial research proposal
Undergraduate applications for Semester 1 2019 are due 28 September 2018.
You apply for a Vocational Education and Training program at our Broome Campus here.
Now tell us a bit about yourself: