Advanced Standing – Specified or Unspecified Credit Application
Advanced Standing applications must be submitted before the Census Date of the course within the enrolled semester.
In assessing Advanced Standing applications the Campus Registrar shall have regard to currency, equivalency, relevancy, standard attained, completion and total credit points of advanced standing requested. Please click here to view the General Regulations. Please note: where Advanced Standing is approved, the Course and/or Uncredentialled Experience cannot be used for credit in further applications for Advanced Standing.
The scans or images of the following documents MUST be attached to your application:
- Your official academic transcript(s) showing courses previously completed.
- Course Outlines for your previous courses that are being proposed as Advanced Standing.
- In the case where any of the above evidence of prior learning is in a language other than English:
- All such evidence of prior learning must be provided in the original language and in English.
- Translations of the evidence of prior learning commissioned in Australia must be by a NAATI (National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters) accredited translator.
- All evidence of prior learning translated overseas must be by a translator recognised by that country’s accrediting body.
- Receipt of the administration fee of $125 if this is not your first Advanced Standing application.