Withdrawal from University or Program

Student details
Are you a student visa holder? *
Program details
Campus *
Withdrawal Type  
Withdrawal type *

It is your responsibility to withdraw from all courses in which you are currently enrolled. You are still liable for payment of the fees for these courses if withdrawal occurs after their Census Date(s). You will receive a Withdrawal with Fail grade (WF) if you withdraw after the Academic Penalty Date of the course(s). It is your responsibility to ensure you have withdrawn correctly. 
Withdrawal from University

Withdrawal from University for the nominated semester will take effect from the date this form is submitted. Please return your Student ID Card to Student Administration on your campus.
Concurrent program


The information provided in this form will only be used for the administrative or educational purposes of the University, or in accordance with your specific consent. The University will not disclose your personal information to a third party unless required to or permitted by law or where you have consented to the disclosure. Information relating to how the University collects, uses or discloses your personal information and how you may complain about the University’s handling of your personal information is contained in the University’s Privacy Policy.
You have a right to access your personal information that the University holds about you and to seek its correction. If you wish to access your personal information or inquire about the handling of your personal information, please contact the relevant Campus Registrar via email: fremantle.registrar@nd.edu.au (for Broome / Fremantle Students), or sydney.registrar@nd.edu.au (for Sydney Students)