Advanced Standing – Specified or Unspecified Credit Application
The last day to submit Advanced Standing applications for Semester 1 2024 is the close of business Friday, 2 February 2024.
The last day to submit Advanced Standing applications for Semester 2 2024 is the close of business Friday, 5 July 2024.
Advanced Standing is credit granted towards a degree program for study already undertaken at a recognised institution or by recognition of prior experience. If you have completed study including single subjects at any university or the University to Notre Dame Australia, you may be eligible for credit toward your studies at UNDA.
Before applying, please refer to the Procedure: Credit for important information about applying for advanced standing.
The following documents MUST be attached to your application:
- Your official academic transcript(s) showing courses previously completed.
- Course Outlines for your previous courses (from the year the course was taken) that are being proposed as Advanced Standing.
- In the case where any of the above evidence of prior learning is in a language other than English:
- All such evidence of prior learning must be provided in the original language and in English.
- Translations of the evidence of prior learning commissioned in Australia must be by a NAATI (National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters) accredited translator.
- All evidence of prior learning translated overseas must be by a translator recognised by that country’s accrediting body.
- Receipt of the administration fee of $125 if this is not your first Advanced Standing application for this program.
Applications are automatically submitted to your School for an initial assessment before being referred to Student Administration for a final decision and processing. Please contact your school in the first instance if you have any questions about your application.