Master of Arts
School of Arts & Sciences, Sydney Campus
Here at The University of Notre Dame Australia, our Master of Arts is a postgraduate research degree designed for students who have performed exceptionally well during their undergraduate studies. If you fall into that category and feel that you have the capacity to complete a demanding research project, then speak to one of our supervisors about enrolling for this program.
Why study this degree?
- PHTH6000 Bioethics OR PHIL6020 Pastoral Placement
- ARTS5010 Research Methods
- TWO (2) Capstone courses
- EIGHT (8) courses for the nominated Specialisation
Full details of the program requirements are contained in the Program Regulations.
Please note: The availability of these courses is indicative only and may be subject to change.
- Possession of a Bachelor’s award (AQF level 7 qualification) in a field relevant to the specialisation; or
- An equivalent academic or professional background that is considered by the Dean of the School to be an appropriate preparation for independent study and research work in a cognate discipline.
This Program has the following loan scheme(s) available for eligible students:
The FEE-HELP loan scheme assists eligible fee-paying students with the payment of all, or part, of their tuition fees, not including additional study costs such as accommodation or textbooks. Your FEE-HELP debt will be indexed each year in line with the Consumer Price Index. Please note, from 1 January 2019, students studying an undergraduate program at the University of Notre Dame will no longer be charged the 25% FEE-HELP loan fee.
For further information, or for indicative fees for domestic or international students, please visit our Fees page.