An Early Offer removes doubt
Finish Year 12 with added confidence with an early offer from Notre Dame
We know that being a Year 12 student is presenting some real challenges for you, and that’s why we provide you with the opportunity to secure a place at Notre Dame before completion of your Year 12 studies. Plus you'll also be considered for an Academic Merit Scholarship!
You can stress less by receiving an Early Offer for the education of a lifetime before finishing Year 12. This exclusive program is open to Year 12 students who have demonstrated academic excellence and/or are making a significant contribution to their school or community. It’s also a great way for schools to recognise and acknowledge their outstanding students.
In response to the particular challenges being faced by the 2020 Year 12 cohort, we have made some changes to this unique opportunity this year.
Applications for Semester 1, 2021 close 30 June 2020.
The benefits of the Early Offer Program include the following:
- Secure a place at The University of Notre Dame Australia and finish Year 12 with added confidence knowing that you have received your Notre Dame offer.
- Showcase your achievements, skills and passions inside and outside of school by telling us about your interests, goals and future career aspirations.
- Be considered for an Academic Merit Scholarship.
- Have a seamless transition to University life, with the full support of our Notre Dame staff helping you every step of the way.
Please note: Candidates who do not receive an Early Offer for Semester 1, 2021 will be automatically considered for the future offer rounds.
Natural critical thinkers
You need to change your perspective to change the world. That's why critical thinking is embedded in every one of our degrees. Through the study of Ethics and Philosophy as core courses in your degree, you learn the importance of exploring other views before arriving at your own – forming lifelong skills to navigate an uncertain future. It's one of the reasons why Notre Dame is the #1 uni in WA for Overall Quality of Educational Experience and more.
Our Early Offer Program is open to students who have demonstrated consistent academic excellence and are motivated to make a special contribution to society, and/or who can show exceptional personal or leadership qualities. You can demonstrate this through your Year 10, 11 and 12 school reports and exam results, by your active contribution to school, church or community, by your work achievements and by telling us about your personal or leadership qualities.
Early Offer to undergraduate degrees
ATAR students will need to demonstrate a predicted ATAR benchmark of 90, based on your Year 11 school reports and obtain a recommendation from your School Principal or Year 12 Coordinator.
Early Offer to the Tertiary Pathway Program
Non-ATAR students will need to demonstrate academic results above 70% in four courses, including English (General), based on your Year 11 results and obtain a recommendation from your School Principal or Year 12 Coordinator. Non-ATAR pathway students enrolled in ATAR English in Year 11 2019 must be able to demonstrate a Year 11 final examination result above 50%.
For academic capability, all offers are made based on your Year 10 and 11 reports to date.
How to apply
1. Get ready
This is what we need to consider your application:
- A recommendation from your school. Click here to access the form.
- Your Year 10 and Year 11 school reports as well as any Year 12 interim reports available to date (you can submit further Year 12 reports later once they become available).
- Any other supporting documentation you would like us to consider (this may include certificates, awards or references that demonstrate your achievements).
- Tell us about yourself - We know you're more than your ATAR, that's why we ask you to tell us about yourself. It's a key part of our unique admissions process, which goes beyond a single score. Our Early Offer applicants are asked three questions:
- Why are you applying to Notre Dame? (around 100 words)
- What is your motivation for choosing your degree of interest? (around 100 words)
- Tell us about your interests or achievements; these may include school leadership roles, sporting achievements, school and community service and involvement (around 250-300 words)
2. Apply online
Applications for Semester 1, 2021 close at 5pm Tuesday 30 June, 2020
Note - There will be no admission interviews in 2020.
Offers will be made in July. Keep an eye on your email inbox!
Once you receive your offer, you have 14 days to accept by completing the online acceptance form. We’ll also ask for proof of citizenship at this time.
After that, you will have the opportunity for enrolment, where you reserve your place in the courses that you will study.
If you have any questions, give us a call us on (08) 9433 0537 and we’ll step you through your options.
Call us: 08 9433 0533
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Book an Online Video Advice Session