Bushfire Relief Scholarship
Value: up to $10,000
The purpose of the Scholarship is to assist students who have been impacted by the recent 2019/2020 bushfires and who wish to commence or continue their undergraduate or postgraduate studies at The University of Notre Dame Australia.
To be eligible for the Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be enrolled, or be in receipt of an offer, as a domestic full-time student in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at The University of Notre Dame Australia; and
- Be affected by the 2019/2020 bushfires, which may include;
- Personal or family loss; and/or
- Property loss or damage; and/or
- Loss of income; and/or
- Unforeseen hardship and/or costs.
For any queries related to the Bushfire Relief Scholarship, please contact Joshua Kim, Development Manager by phone (02) 8204 4652 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org