Graduate Certificate in Education (Curriculum)
School of Education
Designed to be completed in six months of full-time study, the Graduate Certificate in Education (Curriculum) provides a cohesive and specialised program of study for those wishing to deepen their understanding of contemporary school curriculum.
Why study this program?
Students must complete four of the following courses:
- Instructional Leadership
- Values Across the Curriculum
- Mentoring and Coaching Graduate, Early Career and Established Teachers
- Positive Education: Wellbeing and Student Achievement
- Trends in Early Childhood
- Development and Teaching
- Justice and Social Teaching
- Teaching and Leading in the Middle Years of Schooling
- Strategic Management in Education
- Early Childhood Curriculum Development
- Instructional Strategies for Students with Learning Disabilities
Students may undertake study as a part-time or full-time student, commencing in Summer Term (January), in Semester 1 (February) or April Intensive, in Winter Term (July), in Semester 2 (July) or October Intensive, subject to course availability.
For a list of courses available please see Schedule of Courses 2021.
Full details of the program requirements are contained in the Program Regulations.
- Hold the equivalent of a four year teaching qualification; and
- Have at least three years of professional experience.
For more information and indicative fees please visit the Fees page.
For more information please email email@example.com.