Listed below are links to some Nulungu Publications available online. All you have to do is click on the name of the publication you are interested in and a PDF version of it will automatically download.
Nulungu Research Papers
- Wooltorton, S., S. Toussaint, A. Poelina, A. Jennings, S. Muecke, K. Kenneally, J. Remond, A. Schipf and L. Stredwick 2019 Kimberley Transitions, Collaborating to Care for Our Common Home: Beginnings … Nulungu Research Paper 2. Broome: Nulungu Research Institute.
- Dwyer, A. 2017 Climate Change and Adaptation on Karajarri Country and ‘Pukarrikarra’ Places. Nulungu Research Paper 1. Broome: Nulungu Research Institute.
- Dwyer, A., M. Morgan and G. Kennedy 2020 Mapu Kungulu, Mapu Ngarlu, Mapu Muwarr Wakajku (Open Mind, Good Feeling, Good Talk and Business for All of Us): District and Supreme Court Judges’ Conference, 1114 September 2019. Nulungu Insights 5. Broome: Nulungu Research Institute.
- Bunning, J., J. Isaac, R. Smith, J. Augustine and B. Sampi 2019 Dampier Peninsula’s Community Navigators Empowering Kimberley Families through their Aboriginal-led Woombooriny Amboon Angarriiya Partnership Initiative (WAAPI). Nulungu Insights 4. Broome: Nulungu Research Institute.
- Marshall, M., L.A. Wallis, K. Golson 2019 Marnda Gardairri: Facilitation of an Indigenous Ranger Rock Art Workshop. Nulungu Insights 3. Broome: Nulungu Research Institute.
- Lane, P. 2017 Sisters of St John of God in the Kimberley: A Journey Near Completion and A Story Still to be Told. Nulungu Insights 2. Broome: Nulungu Research Institute.
- L.A. Wallis, N. Cole, H. Burke, B. Barker, K. Lowe, I. Davidson and E. Hatte 2017 Rewriting the History of the Native Mounted Police in Queensland. Nulungu Insights 1. Broome: Nulungu Research Institute.
For more publications, view our featured publications.