How to apply – VET
Notre Dame considers every applicant on an individual basis, making the admissions process, similar to the study experience, focused on the whole person. Prospective students can apply directly to Notre Dame for entry into a VET program.
- Complete and submit your General VET application form or HLT54115 Diploma of Nursing VET application form.
- Your application will be reviewed and interview arranged
- Interview with an academic staff member where you can have your questions answered
- Complete documentation required
- Literacy and numeracy assessment (takes 30-40 minutes)
- You will be advised if your application was successful
- If successful, you will receive an offer of admission
- Complete and return the acceptance and enrolment forms
- Create a Unique Student Identifier (USI) to be sourced online
- We'll send you a proof of enrolment
- Congratulations. You're officially a Notre Dame student!
To find out more about studying at our unique university in the heart of the Kimberley
- email us firstname.lastname@example.org
- call us (08) 9192 0638
- visit us 88 Guy St Broome