How to accept your offer
There are three steps you need to do to accept your offer to study at Notre Dame.
- Step 1) Opt in. Complete the Conditions of Offer and Acceptance form.
You received this form in your offer pack or you can use the online version of the form here. It's a good idea to keep a copy for your records.
- Step 2) Sort the coin – complete the FEE-HELP/HECS-HELP application.
You received one of these forms in your offer pack and need to return it with your acceptance form or bring it with you to your enrolment session. Note that fees need to be paid two weeks before the commencement of the semester or you need to have your FEE-HELP/HECS-HELP Form lodged by then.
Confused about fees? Head here for all the info you need. Note: you will need a Tax File Number (TFN) to ensure your HECS-HELP or FEE-HELP form can be processed. To apply for a TFN visit www.ato.gov.au.
- Step 3) Get campus ready – attend your School’s Enrolment session (schedule to be confirmed and sent via email).
If you do not wish to accept your place
- Complete the Conditions of Offer and Acceptance Form.
- Check the box on page 2 of the form, that states ‘I do not wish to accept’.
This form needs to be completed and returned to the Admissions Office as soon as possible.
If you wish to defer your place
- Accept your place by completing the Conditions of Offer and Acceptance Form.
- Complete the Request for Deferred Commencement Form. Return it to us before the commencement of the semester.
These both need to be returned to the Admissions Office as soon as possible. You will be sent a letter within two weeks indicating whether or not the deferral has been approved.
You can defer your offer for 6 or 12 months.
If you are not sure whether you want to accept your offer