Graduate Certificate in Catholic Leadership
School of Business
Aimed at leaders and aspiring leaders in Catholic organisations, our Graduate Certificate in Catholic Leadership provides a firm grounding in leadership and management principles, embedded in the Gospel mission and Catholic social teaching.
Why study this program?
The Graduate Certificate in Catholic Leadership is a formal course specifically focussed on the impact that Catholic faith and values have on leadership towards the common good. A unique collaboration between our School of Business and our School of Philosophy & Theology, this postgraduate program embraces today’s rapidly-changing global environment while maintaining academic rigour and nourishing the service-oriented mission of Catholic organisations.
Devoted to the practical application of Catholic leadership values, this program will enable you to critically apply your understanding and practice of the Catholic faith to the leadership of organisations. You will also be expected to analyse both the theoretical principles and practical roles of management within a Catholic institution.
Upon graduation, you will be able to apply your learnings on leadership and management practices to service-oriented Catholic organisations. Alternatively, if you wish to continue your studies, you can progress with a Master of Leadership, Master of Business Administration, Master of Education (Leadership & Management) or Master of Arts (Theology).
The Graduate Certificate in Catholic Leadership comprises four courses:
- Catholic Mission & Identity
- Leadership & Management in the Catholic Intellectual Tradition
- Leading Change in a Catholic Context
- Ethical Issues in Professional Life OR Directed Business Project
The course is available part-time and students are able to complete all four courses in one year if they wish.
Full details of the program requirements are contained in the Program Regulations.
- A recognised undergraduate degree (or equivalent qualification), plus a minimum of three years’ experience in managerial and/or supervisory roles, or
- Sufficient background and/or experience in management/supervision; and the skills necessary to complete postgraduate studies, as determined by the Dean.
More information can be found at the Fees page.
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org.