Forms and documents
Many of the following forms are editable pdf files and can be completed electronically. The remainder will soon be changed to editable pdf format. If you are not able to complete a form or require assistance please do not hesitate to contact Student Administration on your campus as listed below.
To complete any of the editable pdf forms:
- Download the form to your computer and open using Adobe Acrobat Reader – if you do not have Acrobat it is available as a free download.
- Enter all required information.
- Digitally sign the document by clicking into the signature field. A window will open which allows you to establish your signature.
- Save the file.
- Completed forms (and any supporting documentation) must be emailed from your Notre Dame student email account to your School or Student Administration on your campus - Fremantle & Broome or Sydney - whichever is required by the instructions on the form.
Please note hard copies will no longer be accepted.
If you need to complete a hard copy form then please scan this or send as an image from your Notre Dame student email account.
Supporting documents can also be sent as scanned documents or images from your Notre Dame student email account.
Student Administration (Fremantle) will continue to sign and stamp SmartRider forms when presented to the Front Counter of Student Administration.
- Academic Transcript_AHEGS Application
- Advanced Standing – Exemption with Specified or Unspecified Credit
- Advanced Standing – Uncredentialled Experience
- Amendment to Personal Details
- Application for Admission for Audit Enrolment
- Application for Extension Form (Sydney campus)
- Application to Sit Exam at another Campus
- Applying for Documents Required to Extend your Student Visa
- Authority to Appoint Agent
- Authority to Collect Documents
- Change of Campus - application to permanently change campus
- Change of Program Application
- Course Enrolment Form
- Cross Campus Enrolment Form
- Cross-Institutional Enrolment Application (Inbound)
- Cross-Institutional Enrolment Application (Outbound)
- Deferred or Irregularly Scheduled Examination Application (Sydney)
- Deferred or Irregularly Scheduled Examination Application (Fremantle/Broome)
- International Student Transfer - Letter of Release
- Leave of Absence Application
- Refund Request Form
- Request for Replacement Testamur and Statutory Declaration
- Retroactive Withdrawal Application
- Special Consideration Application
- Staff Unit Enrolment Policy and Form
- Statutory Declaration - Generic
- University Assignment Coversheet
- Withdrawal from University or Program Application
If you require a Statutory Declaration signed by a Justice of the Peace or Commissioner of Declarations please note that the Declarations and Attestations Act 1913 (WA) gives the authority for any academic staff member to sign these. There is a Justice of the Peace available every day from 9am to 4.30pm opposite the Fremantle Council Library in the Church square the other side of the main Fremantle pedestrian mall in High Street.
For further information about these forms, please contact the Student Administration Office.