Forms and documents
Many of the following forms are editable pdf files and can be completed electronically. The remainder will soon be changed to editable pdf format. If you are not able to complete a form or require assistance please do not hesitate to contact Student Administration on your campus as listed below.
To complete any of the editable pdf forms:
- Download the form to your computer and open using Adobe Acrobat Reader – if you do not have Acrobat it is available as a free download.
- Enter all required information.
- Digitally sign the document by clicking into the signature field. A window will open which allows you to establish your signature.
- Save the file.
- Completed forms (and any supporting documentation) must be emailed from your Notre Dame student email account to your School or Student Administration email@example.com - whichever is required by the instructions on the form.
Please note hard copies will no longer be accepted.
If you need to complete a hard copy form then please scan this or send as an image from your Notre Dame student email account.
Supporting documents can also be sent as scanned documents or images from your Notre Dame student email account.
Student Administration (Fremantle) will continue to sign and stamp SmartRider forms when presented to the Front Counter of Student Administration.
Attaching documents to your application
When uploading documents to attach to your application you will need to ensure your document meets our following requirements.
Your documents can be scanned or be an image (eg taken from your phone).
In some circumstances we may ask to sight the original document or may require a certified document. You will be informed if this is required.
- The image or scan of the document must be taken from the original document – not a photocopy.
- If the document is double sided then the image or scan must include both sides of the page/s.
- Avoid cropping the document/s or sending incomplete images/scans that do not include all the pages.
- File formats – files can only be uploaded if they are in one of the following file formats: .pdf, .docx, .doc, .xlsx, .xls, .jpeg, .jpg, .png, .zip
- The size of the file must not exceed 3 MB.
- Name your image or scan to reflect the document, eg “doctor cert”, “transcript”.
- Official Transcripts must be uploaded in full colour including the reverse page if there is further information displayed there.
If we request a certified document
Who can certify documents?
You can have your document(s) certified by any of the following authorised persons:
- Justice of the Peace;
- barrister, solicitor, judge or magistrate;
- police officer;
- postal manager;
- principal or teacher of an Australian secondary college, high school or primary school;
- medical practitioner;
- bank manager;
- registered nurse or midwife;
- an academic staff member of The University of Notre Dame Australia;
How to have your document certified
The original document should be presented to the authorised officer, and they must certify the copy by doing the following:
- Use a stamp or write by hand on the photocopy ‘This is a true copy of the original document sighted by me’, followed by the authorised person’s name, occupation, professional registration number and date of verification. There must be an overlap of this written certification on the document’s image.
- If the authorised person is part of an organisation with an official stamp or seal, affix the official stamp or seal on the photocopy.
Alternatively, bring your original documents to your School or Student Administration and we can make verified copies of your documents for your application.
If you wish to apply to change your program or permanently change your campus or are requesting a change of program through Readmission please apply through the Admissions portal.
- Academic Transcript_AHEGS Application
- Advanced Standing – Exemption with Specified or Unspecified Credit
- Advanced Standing – Uncredentialled Experience
- Amendment to Personal Details
- Application for Extension Form (Sydney campus)
- Application to Sit Exam at Another Campus
- Authority to Appoint Agent
- Authority to Collect Documents
- Certification of Doctor or Health Professional
- Cross Institutional Enrolment Application (Outbound)
- Deferred or Irregularly Scheduled Examination Application
- Examination Statutory Declaration
- Individual Factors
- International Release Request Application
- Intervention Strategy Form
- Leave of Absence Application
- Refund Request Form
- Refund Request Form (International)
- Replacement of Testamur
- Retroactive Withdrawal Application
- Show Cause Application
- Special Consideration Application
- Staff Unit Enrolment Policy and Form
- Statutory Declaration - Generic
- Student Appeal Form
- University Assignment Coversheet
- Withdrawal from University or Program Application
If you require a Statutory Declaration signed by a Justice of the Peace or Commissioner of Declarations please note that the Declarations and Attestations Act 1913 (WA) gives the authority for any academic staff member to sign these. There is a Justice of the Peace available every day from 9am to 4.30pm opposite the Fremantle Council Library in the Church square the other side of the main Fremantle pedestrian mall in High Street.
For further information about these forms, please contact the Student Administration Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone: (08) 9433 0781
Phone: (02) 8204 4418